Re: LYNX-DEV weird crashes

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV weird crashes
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:44:21 -0500 (EST)

Klaus Weide <address@hidden> wrote:
>But of course everyone should heed your advice to to clean makes.
>>      The same bug is in the devel code's check_for_target_in_links(),
>It isn't, unless you are talking about something different.

        Yes, I went down the wrong limb of my CSwing tree when I thought
I was checking it.  But you really shouldn't need to check both the
form and type elements, i.e, the form element should be re-initialized
in display_page() so it's not carried around as an obsolete pointer.

        What exactly is wrong with the page Roger Hill reported?
Seems fine with the devel code, and why would CHECKMAIL matter?