lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Using $HOME/.lynx to store lynx config files

From: Andrew Kuchling
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Using $HOME/.lynx to store lynx config files
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:19:43 -0400 (EDT)

> So, was there any resolution? has anyone implemented it? I need a
> place to store personal certificates and trust parameters for
> lynx-cert, and avoiding home-dir clutter would be cool.

        OK; I'll buckle down and implement it.  One last question:
should it be automatically created, or should it prompt the user for
approval, the way elm does it?  And, /tmp is the fallback directory
used when Lynx can't figure out what the user's home directory is;
should it create a .lynx in /tmp?

        Andrew Kuchling
        address@hidden
        http://people.magnet.com/%7Eamk/