Re: LYNX-DEV problems in latest lynx-dev

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problems in latest lynx-dev
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 08:12:31 -0400

Okay, I investigated further.  For some reason, the string
in the style parsing is getting a hash of over 7000.  Then the hash is
passed as a style number, but the style arrays are not that large.
So lynx crashes and burns.  As for what's going on - I don't know enough
about the style code ...
<URL:> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."