LYNX-DEV Lynx Broswer...

From: Robin Hamman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Broswer...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:55:06 +0000

I'm writing an article for The Guardian (UK daily) about the use of
"retro" broswers such as lynx and mosaic. I need a copy of Lynx so that
I can begin viewing the pages of today through the eyes of yesterday.
I'm also planning on doing some research (I'm also a PhD student
studying barriers to internet access) and would like to take Lynx with
me on a trip to Africa where I will teaching people to use the net and
build on it. I want to try out a number of browser types with my
students there.

Could you tell me where I can download a copy of Lynx for Macintosh? I
followed the links from but neither

Robin Hamman
Dept. of Communication Studies
University of Liverpool