lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx386 with Slang

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx386 with Slang
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 16:56:50 -0400 (EDT)

> ctrl-break? The other question is about the makefile.wsl. You still
> have in RAWDOSKEYHACK. This was put in by Wayne and maps keys via the
> definitions in the PDCurses curses.h file to those used by lynx. Since
> you don't use these PDCurses mappings with the slang port, shouldn't we
> leave RAWDOSKEYHACK off the MCFLAGS in the makefile?
I have a question about the RAWDOSKEYHACK - Bill's patch adds a
        #define GetChar SLkp_getkey
while your version uses
        #define GetChar getxkey
along with some ifdef'd includes in LYStrings.c, i.e.,

        #ifdef __DJGPP__
        #include <pc.h>
        #include <keys.h>
        #endif /* __DJGPP__ */

Something looks incompatible, but I don't know enough to decide which
is right (or better).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden