lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev problem with tvgen

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem with tvgen
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:31:37 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:03:29 -0700
> From: "brian j. pardy" <address@hidden>
> I dug around and I wasn't able to reproduce this -- could you possibly
> tell me how you're getting the error? I tried going to the tv listings
> page, my zip code has very few channels however, so if it's over-running a
> buffer or something mine won't cut it. :)

First, delete (or move) your cookie file.
Go to http://www.tvgen.com/tv/listings/
Cursor down to link 2 ("Enter") and hit return.
Log on as ricklew with password 3234606
Cursor down to link 5 ("Search").  Hit return.
You get the bad request message.

Exit lynx.  Start up again at http://www.tvgen.com/tv/listings/
Cursor down to link 2 ("Enter").  Hit return.
At this point I get hte bad request message and a blank page.

Thanks for your help.  I'd like to zero in on what's wrong and
correct if possible.
Did you try it with netscape or MSIE?
--le