lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev.5 still problems

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev.5 still problems
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:49:07 -0500 (EST)

> I just built the latest changes in dev.5 and still see the HTSprintf bug .

hmm.  I'll need more information - I ran the SunOS version for about an
hour yesterday and saw no problem (nor did Purify).  So it's not likely
to be the varargs/stdarg difference.  More along the lines of 'I did this,
and then that'.

> Platform: SPARC Solaris 2.6 Sun compiler -Xc flag.  I can send along
> the config flags, the output from configure and the make and I can
> run tests for someone.

Perhaps a typescript output would help me see what you're seeing (gzip
and uuencode).

> Oh, and the ncurses problem of redisplaying pages on initial startup of
> lynx is still there as well.  I've not tried to see if the problem with

that's likely - we've not not done anything to address that.

> highlighted strings with periods is still there or not.

ditto.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden