lynx-dev English web page adds it to w3m

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: lynx-dev English web page adds it to w3m
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 18:40:45 +0900

It appreciates having interest in everyone of Lynx-dev ML, w3m.

I wanted it to know that excellent web browser besides Lynx existed.
I told an author that everyone in the world had interest in w3m.

An author (aito) made English web page as a result.

The following is URL.

By all means, see this page.
Then, it is hoping that both Lynx and w3m develop.

Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Infomation Course.
E-mail: address@hidden