Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.4

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.4
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:31:46 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> 1999-07-14 (2.8.3dev.4)
> * change ifndef's for NO_JUSTIFY to ifdef EXP_JUSTIFY_ELTS since something in
>   VH's recent code causes core dumps, by crosslinking the state of two parts
> of
>   the parser -TD

 When does core dumps happen? (How often, on which configuration, any files on
which it dump code..).

 I used dev3 with only my patch applied (lynx is configured with everything,
colorstyles too) for 3 days very extensively (I use SortaSGML parser mode) and
had no problems with it.

 For those who wish to test justification,
 should be added to userdefs.h before compiling.

 Best regards,