Re: [Lynx-dev] Japanese letters vanish sometimes

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Japanese letters vanish sometimes
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:56:00 +0000

Dixitur illum address@hidden scribere...

>I took a quick look with the utf8 one built with current ncurses and
>didn't see a problem.  That might be a problem that I've fixed since
>5.4 (maybe not).   I'll investigate with the Debian package this evening.

Now just someone has to update our libcurses with current ncurses
(no, I won't do it manually, and using cvs is impossible - someone
came up with a great idea... look yourself...
). And to fix it for OSes without explicit 8bit support (which are
8bit transparent, tho - I can view japanese pages in uxterm).

Currently blocking eMail from the following domains:, biz,,,, info,,, name,,,,,,,,,,,,