lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6

From: Atsuhito KOHDA
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:01:14 +0900 (JST)

From: Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:39:25 +0000 (UTC)

> Atsuhito Kohda dixit:
>
> >When lynx displaied a page, the first letter of a highlighted
> >link name was duplicated like "LLynx Users Guide" (The Lynx
> >Help Page, for example).
>
> FYI, doesn't appear on i386-ecce-mirbsd8.
>
> You might want to provide more information - which terminal
> or terminal emulation, the environment, etc.

I see.  lynx was compiled with an option --with-screen=ncursesw
and I setted CHARACTER_SET:euc-jp with lynx.cfg

Terminal emulator was kterm and setted LANG=ja_JP.eucJP

Thanks for your suggestion and if you need any other
information please let me know.

Regards,                        2004-10-12(Tue)

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima