lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Problem with Lynx

From: R. Keating
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Problem with Lynx
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:38:16 -0230

Hi,

I'm using Lynx 2.8.5rel.1 for MS-DOS and I've had no trouble with it
for years until recently. When it starts up it used to say
"configuring through DHCP" but now it says "all attempt
(config-file/DHCP/BOOTP/RARP) to get a IP-address failed". It displays
this message instantly, it does not seem like it's spending much time
trying to configure the IP at all.

I tried looking online for help with this issue but I couldn't find
anything similar detailed anywhere. I was wondering if I could have a
little help, or if you could at least point me in the direction of
some troubleshooting resources that might cover this problem.

Thank you,
- Ron