Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: progress on dev.10

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: progress on dev.10
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:22:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, Thomas Dickey wrote:

I've been working on the code for editing text-entry, have most of the issues with text-fields versus multibyte characters resolved, and am in the middle of improvements for textarea. That's with ncursesw, of course.

Current snapshot

And there's another more serious, making the snapshot unusable.

It compiles from srcdir, but when I run it, no links are accessible. And if I press "\":

What's the url you're visiting?  (I've done lots of source-views, but
the data matters). was one.

thanks (that breaks for me ;-)

I suspect it's related to the changes I made here (obviously needs more testing):

* parse doctype for xhtml, to tell when empty tags such as "<textarea />" can
  be discarded (report by Nils Dagsson Moskopp) -TD

And I can't access links on remote pages. It's like if I was accessing a text file, but with some colors. FTP links work.

I see (on your example).  It's one of the xhtml pages...

But it randomly changes in a session. I was accessing some sites. The above, for example, appeared like if it was a text file, later became normal, then stopped.

I'll see what the problem is (thanks for the feedback).

Thomas E. Dickey