[Maposmatic-dev] About Transifex and Turkish translation

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] About Transifex and Turkish translation
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:17:07 +0100

Hello Hakan,

I have seen that you have requested the creation of a Turkish team on
Transiflex:
  https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/maposmatic/

Transiflex is currently not used that much. Only ocitysmap is
available on the web site and it might not have been updated since a
long time.

If somebody knows better Transifex than me and wants to maintain the
mapping with our git repositories, let me know.

Ideally, one would provide an automatic import of our translation files in git:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/tree/www/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/django.po

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git/tree/locale/ocitysmap.pot

Best regards,
d.