microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] & in filelist

From: Steffen Schulz
Subject: [microdc-devel] & in filelist
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:11:50 +0100

Hi,

I just noted that valknut clients can not display my filelist.
Little investigation showed:

-------------
Entity: line 2: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name

BRA"></File><File Name="22. 'Introduccion' (12 Monkeys Theme Reprise),Giraffes &
                                                                               ^
-------------

Valknut escapes the & character in its filelists with the html-style &amp;

I guess this is a flaw in valknut. However, it may be better to use
&amp; for compatibility

Note, I currently can't test the influence on windows users. It seems
they can read both variants as I had no problems in the past with
either valknut or microdc.

Regards,
pepe
--
  ,''`,
 : :' :                                                +47/611-344-01