microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] Sharing bug

From: Matej Kurpel
Subject: [microdc-devel] Sharing bug
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:11:50 +0100

Hi all,
I don't know if this project is still alive, but at least I can try reporting a bug. I like microdc2 a lot but I am unable to share. After issuing a command "set sharedir /path/to/files/i/want/to/share" it says it does not know a variable "sharedir". I found out it is commented out in the variables.c file. So I tried uncommenting it and recompiling, but I got many errors after a while. My question is - how do I set a share directory then? I need to access a hub with minimum share requirements. I guess this is a bug, or, some not-yet-finished feature...?
Thank you for your kind response,

M. Kurpel