Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.12 Boost 1.42 bug

From: Mark de Wever
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.12 Boost 1.42 bug
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:36:35 +0200

Volker Grabsch wrote:
Mark de Wever <address@hidden> schrieb:
Volker Grabsch wrote:
Who is currently actively using Boost?
At the moment I'm focussing on the Linux version of the project I'm working on and am not working on, nor testing the Windows version. So I haven't used boost lately.

It would be great if you could try it again with the current
development version of mingw-cross-env.

I had some problems, caused by the fact I use an older version of mingw-cross-env and updating my shared library make files didn't work. But after back-porting the patch I could link my project against boost, so it seems the patch works.

I also compiled boost in the latest version (r919) without problems (in fact the whole project compiles again with this revision). I didn't test this with my own project, due to the aforementioned problems.

--
Regards,
Mark de Wever