Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Add OpenSCAD to projects which use mingw-cros

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Add OpenSCAD to projects which use mingw-cross-env
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:41:50 +0100

Mark Brand schrieb:
> Brad Pitcher wrote:
> >OpenSCAD (www.openscad.org <http://www.openscad.org>) uses
> >mingw-cross-env for all it's windows builds now, could you add it
> >to the list of projects that use it?
> >http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by
>
> Done in changeset 2186:65aa41a9c886. This will show up on the web
> site after the next release.

Small correction: This change (and other changes) should have
gone into the stable branch, from which I create the website.

Some days ago I wrote that the website shows the state of
the "last release". This wasn't quite exact. Sorry for the
confusion.

In order to fix this, I just cherry-picked all changesets
which accidently went into "default" rather than "stable".
I then recreated the website which is now up-to-date:

    http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by

However, the normal flow should be making those changes
to "stable" in the first place, which I regularly merge
into "default".

Greets,
Volker

--