Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package proposal: libircclient

From: Lothar May
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package proposal: libircclient
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:58:04 +0100

Hi,

> the lib was updated by the author, but I still have to check whether
> the Makefile was fixed, whether IPv6 support was fixed, and whether
> there are breaking changes. I will have a look at it this weekend.

Please find enclosed a "hg diff" patch to support the latest
libircclient 1.5 (there was no 1.4 release).

The Makefile was only partially fixed, IPv6 support is still broken
and there is still the old WIN32-define.

I've reported this upstream. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
Lothar