Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package proposal: libircclient

From: Lothar May
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package proposal: libircclient
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:29:57 +0100

Hi,

thanks, Mark, for the update.

Am 23. Januar 2012 08:38 schrieb Mark Brand <address@hidden>:

>> Thanks. I pushed your changes to the development repo.
>> 2209:86772b6dc582
>>
>> By the way, the formatting of the patch is done with "git format-patch".
>>
>> Mark
>

> Hi again,
>
> There is a new version of libircclient that has most of your changes.
> Changeset 2210:20fe7235c0b8 makes the update.
>
> However, there are still a few WIN32 they should fix. Can you pass these on
> to the project?

Thanks, I just reported this again.

The new release also contains a fix concerning the missing include
file (it can now be included separately), however, I'm happier with
the current patch (2/2) because this is backward compatible to
libircclient 1.3, and the current solution without the patch is not.
So your changeset is perfectly fine :-)

Regards,
Lothar