[Mingw-cross-env-list] new package - soci

From: Michael Surette
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] new package - soci
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 19:17:08 -0500

From http://soci.sf.net
SOCI is a database access library for C++ that makes the illusion of embedding SQL queries in the regular C++ code, staying entirely within the Standard C++.

It is released under the Boost license.

This package works as is, but I would like to add postgresql support. Unfortunately when I try it bombs with the error message "fatal error: libpq/libpq-fs.h: No such file or directory"

Sure enough, that file is not installed by the postgresql package.

My patch has been submitted to the soci developers and rolled into the development branch.

Thank you in advance for any help in this.

Mike