Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] problems compiling qtbase with mxe

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] problems compiling qtbase with mxe
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 20:59:41 +1000

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:

> I’ll try to set up a Centos vm and see what happens - do you have the
> commands you ran to install the requirements?

I used the `yum` install commands and ended up with:

    $ make qtbase
    [create settings.mk]
    [check reqs]
    Missing requirement: 7za

    Please have a look at "docs/index.html" to ensure
    that your system meets all requirements.

I couldn’t find an easy way to install this (no p7zip pkg in default Centos),
but at least it’s giving me an expected error.

Is it possible you have something set up to prompt for a “would you like to
install” for missing programs?

Cheers,

Tony