mit-scheme-devel

Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] git?

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] git?
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 14:13:36 -0700

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Chris Hanson <address@hidden> wrote:
> OK, it sounds like we have an approximate consensus.  Is anyone in the
> midst of changes to CVS?  If not, I'll do a conversion and make the
> switchover.

OK, I've updated the git repository.  The last change included in the
update is this one; if you have submitted anything to cvs since then,
please re-submit to git instead.  From here forward we'll use git.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't see any way to disable writing to
cvs; I'll look into it.

        * runtime/stringio.scm (14.7):

        Fix bug: read-substring wasn't updating the buffer position.