[Mldonkey-users] cool...

From: Philip Hofstetter
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] cool...
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 11:52:41 +0200

Hi,

I've just opened the MLDonkey-GUI to have a look at the downloads currently in progress. After some days with quite bad performance of MLDonkey, I was quite happy to see the current download-rates in my MLDonkey Watch-Window (core is CVS from yesterday):

DL: 312.71 KBytes/s
UL: 448.26 KBytes/s

Although the files I am downloading are very common, those rates are impressive. Thanks MLDonkey, for your great program.

Philip