Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is mldonkey completely banned from edonkey network?

From: Ivo
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is mldonkey completely banned from edonkey network?
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:20:51 +0200

> I will release 2.00 this week as soon as upload on Overnet is working
> correctly. Binaries will be edonkey+overnet only, since upload is not
> implemented on other nets.

Well, naturally upload should be implemented first, and no huge bugs should
still be in the code (no big memory leaks anymore?) Also, it must be
reasonably certain that there's nothing in there anymore abusing the networks.

> What dictates mldonkey development ? I don't know. Bug reports ?  Feature
> requests ? Patches ? Probably all of them ... but not me !

*nods* And that's how most if not all programmers think. :) With larger
software projects, though, it can happen that the end gets lost; slowly the
beast grows in every direction at once and breaks loose from its chains,
unable to be contrained no more. Some goals should be set and met, maybe.

Ivo