[Mldonkey-users] Changed upload behaviour from 8+4 to 8+5 (incl 8+6)

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Changed upload behaviour from 8+4 to 8+5 (incl 8+6)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:07:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I noticed a change in the upload management from 8+4 to the newer cvs
versions. To visualize this I attached a screenshot from my
upload-monitor.

left from the black bar is the 8+4, which upload management is quite good
(steadily at 10k/s). Right is the newer 8+6 (8+5 showed the same
behaviour.)

I think this came with the overnet improvements. This should be fixed.
Online Gaming/fast surfing is impossible with the newer builds.

Mldonkey, are there any packets from overnet, which are not counted in the
upstream?

I think this is an important issue. I can't use newer builds for a long
time without being hit by my colleagues. :-)

-Roland