[Mldonkey-users] Suggestion to prevent fakes overloading the network

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Suggestion to prevent fakes overloading the network
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 00:45:09 +0200

Hi!

Fakes are not funny. But let's think about, what fakes are.
In most cases they are known files with changed names.
Since mldonkey is capable of retrieving all known filenames it would be good,
if it is possible to set a filename from the first time more than one name is
known.
Currently I have to look into the files.ini to look for all these filenames.
But I'm not able to set the filename before commiting. This can of course
take some time. By this time I'm sharing this time with the possible faked
filename! I DO NOT WANT THAT!

Nice would be a menu for a file to set the filename. Probably by moving the
chosen filename to the top of all filenames in files.ini.

Greetings
Andre