Re: [Mldonkey-users] Another recover_temp or files.ini bug

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Another recover_temp or files.ini bug
Date: 13 Oct 2002 03:38:03 +0200

Andre Hinrichs <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all!
>
> I still do have some problems with file handling...
>
> Here is what happens:
>
> Currently I do have 83 files in my download list.
> When I count the files in my temp dir there are 85.
> When I count the files in files.ini there are 85 also.
>
> Here is the first question: Why are there more files in files.ini than shown
> in my GUI?

Sometimes files get droped between client and gui. I think its because
the gui takes to long to process a file with a lot of sources and the
network buffer overflows between client and gui.

When something changes with the droped file it will be added later, so
if a dropped file starts downloading or changes its availability (my
patched version only) it will appear.

MfG
        Goswin