[Mldonkey-users] 2GB limit sumup

From: Chaosmedia Dev.
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] 2GB limit sumup
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:27:10 +0100

Hi all,

i've been hitting my head on my keyboard for almost a week waiting for my
latest bittorrent downloads to complete.. For some reason those two 2.2G and
2.9G files would never finish, killing and launching mlnet again would
magicaly shrink the files down to 2G and of course they would never grow
again.. the funny thing is that sometimes mldonkey tells me the files is
downloaded above 2G.. so i'm not sure what happened but in the end they will
never get complete..

Anyway i must have a prob with the 2G limit but i'm not sure what to do
now.. i've tried to make my way thru all the posts concerning the limit
problem but i'm quite confused..

my mld partition is ext2 (this is the fs type right ?)

i've updated my cvs and i'm trying to compile it but i have some trouble
with building dependencies, i'll try again later..

So should i change my fs type (to what) and/or use an additional patch over
the currrent cvs to solve that 2G limit prob ?
Thx

Marc