monit-dev

Re: release 3.1

From: rory
Subject: Re: release 3.1
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:08:23 -0800 (PST)

> I'm hoping Rory can test it on his machines before a release. He has a
> lot of different machines :-) Are you there Rory?

I can get to my machines remotely, so I'll make sure it works under
Solaris and FreeBSD. I know of one problem in Mac OS X that keeps it from
compiling, and it probably won't get fixed, unless I can quickly fix it
today. Anyway, if I do fix it, we should flag Mac OS X support as beta,
(no /proc support) with the hopes of making it fully functional in 4.0.

>> Probably we should not make big changes in CVS version now for at
>> least one week or make another branch to allow release bugfix
>> version soon if there will be any problem.

I certainly won't be checking anything in after today for a little while.