monit-dev

Re: release 3.1

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: release 3.1
Date: 21 Dec 2002 21:10:14 +0100

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> Even though I have just a really slow line to Germany I can make the sol7
> packages one of these days.

Good, good, maybe Thomas can wipe up a Suse and Rory a rpm later also?

> Skipping beta is okaz with me too... ssl can be disabled by the
> user... but what if the user wants to be sure and wants to have no
> dependantcy code inside.  Is that asured by not using the depend
> statement?

Not quite, but all the depend code is packed in like so

    if(p->dependantlist) {
      do depend stuff
    }

it should be pretty safe. Anyway I have flagged the depend feature as
a beta as well (of course) in the change log. I contains some heavy
duty recursion I'm still not sure how I got to work ;-)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland