[monit] Re: httpd authentication question

From: Martin Pala
Subject: [monit] Re: httpd authentication question
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:37:59 +0300

Yes, monit reads the configuration from file and it requires strict permissions on this file so it is readable only by owner.

I think it could be good to introduce new command line options which will allow to specify username, password and port so any local user can run monit CLI without need to access the configuration file.

Martin