Re: [Monotone-devel] current multiple heads (was Re: write access to my

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] current multiple heads (was Re: write access to my public server)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:13:45 +0200

Christof Petig wrote:

I thought that the author would be the primary criterion for choicing one. So I put it first.

Sorting would be a more invasive patch, so I waited for feedback first.

Author would almost certainly be my primary criterion. Ideal would be to put the date before the author (for alignment reasons, as Derek mentioned) and to sort by either date or author (command-line switch), with a secondary sort by respectively author and date in the case that the first sort has duplicate values. Which the default should be, I don't know, but I'd personally pick author.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.