[Monotone-devel] bug reports / first impression

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius
Subject: [Monotone-devel] bug reports / first impression
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 15:01:30 +0200

Hello!

I am currently comparing tla and monotone and I wrote down some
impressions I got from my first use.

That includes bugs, stylistic things and problems on the website.

In general monotone looks like a mature tool and includes
nice rsa signing. Very good. tla will have to show me it's feautures
soon. If you are interested I can report what I like more on tla, so you
possibly could integrate it.

Nico

ps: report attached.

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
pgp: 8D0E E27A          | Nico Schottelius