[Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.01

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.01
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:31:36 +0800

Hi guys

As a study avoidance project this weekend I've hacked up a web interface
to monotone. It currently does a surprising amount, including:
  * listing all the branches and tags
  * show a revision, graphical and clickable ancestry graph, certs, etc
  * show the changes in a revision, including diffs and other
    explanation
  * show the manifest associated with a revision, let you get
    individual files or a tarball of the whole thing

Anyway, I'd really value any feedback you guys can give me. The URL
to an example set up is:
  http://grahame.angrygoats.net/viewmtn/

The net.venge.monotone plus my own net.angrygoats branches are
browseable on that site.

Cheers
Grahame