Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.22

From: Conrad Steenberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.22
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:17:56 -0700

Hi

Myself and a colleague seeing a bug with FC4 (binary* and compiled from
source) using 0.22:

$> monotone --db=my.db co --branch=default
... lots of lines...
monotone: binding 1 parameters for SELECT id FROM files WHERE id = ?
monotone: binding 1 with value
'99c97df73594ad6da25efa38dbd3ecbe62236e75'
monotone: binding 1 parameters for SELECT data FROM files WHERE id = ?
monotone: binding 1 with value
'99c97df73594ad6da25efa38dbd3ecbe62236e75'
monotone: version cache expiring
2efe1d7ce337d5316d4c604068ce1feffb352fad
monotone: version cache expiring
50cd2617410d3e05c20056392a2aa1f7c4193044
monotone: version cache expiring
6ee923712be02fb51081a53a327df24135f6042e
monotone: work path is MT/work
monotone: attribute map path is .mt-attrs
monotone: unix/process.cc:61: usage constraint 'N(fd != -1)' violated
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'informative_failure'
monotone: fatal: signal: SIGABRT (application abort requested)
monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
monotone: please send this error message, the output of 'monotone
--full-version',
monotone: and a description of what you were doing to
address@hidden: discarding debug log (maybe you want
--debug or --dump?)

The error doesn't occur with 0.21. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Conrad

* The link on the monotone web front page to the FC4 binary rpm is
broken as well:
http://www.venge.net/monotone/downloads/monotone-0.22-1.i386.rpm
should be
http://www.venge.net/monotone/downloads/monotone-0.22-1_fc4.i386.rpm