Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.22

From: Conrad Steenberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.22
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:55:18 -0700

Hi Matthew

Seems like this was caused by an out-of-date .mt-attrs file:
I moved around a few files which had corresponding entries in .mt-attrs,
and committed my changes. The .mt-attrs file was NOT updated.

When the .mt-attrs file was subsequently updated manually, and
committed, the error message went away.

So at the very least the error message is not very informative, and the
behaviour of magically created files requiring manual updates is rather
unexpected :-)

Cheers

Conrad

--