Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.24 released

From: Howard Spindel
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.24 released
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:36:58 -0800

At 05:46 PM 11/27/2005, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
I'm happy to announce the release of monotone 0.24.

The highlight of this release is the movement of keys to
~/.monotone/keys (on Unix, OS X) or %APPDATA%\monotone\keys (on
Win32).
<snip>
 on Win32 monotone now expects its
configuration file to be named %APPDATA%\monotone\monotonerc.  See
NEWS for details of both changes.

Ummm.... my monotonerc path is workingDir/MT/monotonerc. That allows me to have different monotonerc files for different projects. Will monotone still look in the MT directory if it does not find monotonerc in %APPDATA%\monotone\ ?

What happens if the keys are moved out of the database and you have multiple databases with different keys? Are there multiple keyfiles, one for each database?

Thanks very much,
Howard