Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: windows *cough* NT4 support?

From: Matthew Gregan
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: windows *cough* NT4 support?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:07:05 +1300

At 2005-11-28T14:57:10+0100, Henry Nestler wrote:
> Hups, just tested the latest version 0.24 on Windows 98:
> Can't run. Missing SHELL32.DLL:SHGetFolderPathA
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15088

Thanks for the report.  You need Internet Explorer 5.0 or later installed.
I've gone ahead and closed the bug with this response.  If you consider the
requirement of IE5 too much of a problem, I'll change our use of
SHGetFolderPathA to only be used if we detect it's available at runtime.

Cheers,
-mjg
--
Matthew Gregan                     |/