Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone dumb progress

From: rghetta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone dumb progress
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:45:03 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
I think the only real problem added by 0.26 is that the parser that
finds file deltas will be broken by the new format.  Not too
complicated to fix.  Riccardo (address@hidden) just committed some
changes to help with 0.26 compatibility actually, I haven't had a
chance to look at them, you might want to talk to him...
Yes, I made only small changes. There is still much to do :-(
Right now an export -> import fills only tables file_deltas and files (and forget a row, even :- ) )
Export seems to be a bit more advanced that import, though.

Cheers,
Riccardo