[Monotone-devel] Re: 0.26 error

From: Shawn Samuel
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: 0.26 error
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 07:40:23 -0400

Nathaniel,

Multiple developers on my team are hitting this, and at least myself
and one other person are seeing this when no files are being
changed and no other activity is happening in the working tree.

Are fixes like these done on their own branches? i.e. I would like to
be able to build a monotone 0.26+ with just this patch as one of my
developers seems to be hitting it on every update right now.

thanks,
shawn