Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: 0.26 error

From: Matt Johnston
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: 0.26 error
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:54:47 +0800

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 07:40:23AM -0400, Shawn Samuel wrote:
> Nathaniel,
> Multiple developers on my team are hitting this, and at least myself
> and one other person are seeing this when no files are being
> changed and no other activity is happening in the working tree.
> Are fixes like these done on their own branches? i.e. I would like to
> be able to build a monotone 0.26+ with just this patch as one of my
> developers seems to be hitting it on every update right now.

The fix referred to just improves the printed message, see

Given it's happening often, and there were problems with
files with differing cases, that might be a plausible cause?
If 'foo' gets written, then 'Foo' gets written over the top, I
think it could trigger this. It might be worth checking over
the file list (mtn ls known) to see if there're any files
like that?