Re: [Monotone-devel] examples directory

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] examples directory
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:04:41 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:53:00 -0600, "Shaun Jackman"
<address@hidden> said:

sjackman> The examples directory is mentioned in the ChangeLog and in
sjackman> debian/docs, but does not seem to be included in the 0.27 tarball
sjackman> distribution.

Hmm?????

Oh, for the love of (/&#%ยค(/&%/)I(!!!!  Forgot to add the files to
EXTRA_DIST in Makefile.am.  OK, correcting.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/