Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:46:24 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
So two questions:
  -- do you now consider this good enough to land on mainline so
     people can start playing with it?

Not really. As you proposed, I'd like to make it behave more like cvs2svn.

I'm trying with the PostgreSQL repository and it still fails on that one (leaving unconnected branches).

It would be nice to get this to a point where people could try it out.

I'll let you know when I'm there. :-)

Best wishes

Markus