Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvsimport branch reconstruction
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:21:13 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:15:43 +0200, Markus
Schiltknecht <address@hidden> said:

markus> Hi,
markus>
markus> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
markus> > How do you expect it to behave on a repository where certain
markus> > tags are moved around regularly,
markus>
markus> What do you mean by 'moving tags'? Hand editing RCS files?

  cvs tag -F MyTag file

Cheers,
Richard

P.S. I have hand edited RCS files once, and that was the scariest
thing I've ever done in VCS terms...  Fortunately, that's a repo I'll
never have to deal with any more.

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis