Re: [Monotone-devel] Status on multiple --message commit patch?

From: Evan Deaubl
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Status on multiple --message commit patch?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:51:20 -0700

Well, this patch isn't going too swimmingly, now is it? :-/ I promise the next one will go more smoothly (not that hard to do :-) ).

I could have sworn when I looked at the commit messages that were produced using the old -m, they had a newline attached, but I guess I was mistaken. It would not be hard to either strip that last newline after the join_lines() to restore previous functionality, or change the existing or add a new join implementation that doesn't append the join separator to the end of the result (in agreement that join_lines() is a little misleading). If the newline has got to go, I'm willing to clean up the mess either way. :-)

Evan Deaubl
address@hidden