Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] hotel and funding info (IMPORTANT)

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] hotel and funding info (IMPORTANT)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:09:53 +0100

Markus Schiltknecht schrieb:
If the general feeling is: hey cool, we can pay most of it, I'm going to book the flight ASAP. So once again: please everybody, do your math so we can make the necessary decisions!

I already booked my flight, but with an extra insurance for only 10 Euro to cancel the booking even only one or two days before without monetary losses. I'm largely dependent on sponsorship, so if I can't collect enough money I can at least cancel it.

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz