Re: [Monotone-devel] New commands (for mtn, in lua)

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New commands (for mtn, in lua)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:46:03 +1000

On 05/09/2007, at 7:19 AM, Nathaniel Smith wrote:

Could you revert the parts that don't meet this?  Like I said, I'm
having trouble tracking down what happened.

Reverted.

I've moved the changes I reverted into a branch: net.venge.monotone.ws_automate

I've left some automate changes in trunk. In particular, cmd_merging.cc : merge_two() has some arguments to make it give sensible output for automate. These are unused in the current code.

I've also left the mtn_automate() lua command itself in trunk, and the ability to add user commands. They were both already documented.

I haven't removed the extra-commands.lua file. None of the commands in it will work at the moment. I'm not sure what to do here. If I remove it then I'll get bitten by die-die-die merge later - although I guess I could just add it back without history. That might be the best option...

Be well,

Will        :-}