Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Monotone-commits-diffs] Revision 33eb2173fe9b5

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Monotone-commits-diffs] Revision 33eb2173fe9b55da6b26464380c68b8c02638a68
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:01:18 -0700

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Derek Scherger wrote:
>> Before I do that though, is there general interest in this and is it
>> worth spending any more time on?
>
> Yes, absolutely!

Okay then! I added some unit tests and fixed a couple of small things in
the lua test-suite so that everything is passing.

In terms of character sets I believe this lists paths in utf8 rather
than the user's charset but this is no different from current mainline
so it probably shouldn't hold things up.

In terms of path ordering the mainline code calls sort() on
vector<file_path> in a few places where this code uses set<file_path>
which I think should maintain the same order.

Cheers,
Derek