Re: [Monotone-devel] OpenEmbedded looking to jump ship

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] OpenEmbedded looking to jump ship
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 16:55:49 +0200

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
Hi,

Lapo Luchini wrote:
Is that some sort of German shmoo[1]?

Mh.. not quite. But you should have enough Germans around you to explain to you ;-)

It's one of those very powerful and efficient animals which produce eggs (Eier), Wool (Wolle) and Milk (Milch) and which - after slaughtering - are delicious to eat. Sadly, it's quite a rare species ;-)

Uh.. sound like exactly what I was referring to, actually ^_^
(in my mind at least, not necessarily on that wiki page)

--
Lapo Luchini
address@hidden (OpenPGP & X.509)